Sunday, January 25, 2009

For those who feel inadequate

This morning I got up early and turned on the TV. I listened to a talk that helped me so much, I just wanted to share.
President Faust was calling someone to the Relief Society Presidency and she felt completely inadequate. He said, "Sister, we are all just normal people and who the Lord calls, he qualifies." I was so glad and grateful to hear him say that we are all normal people. I felt an overwhelming relief to hear that when the Lord calls someone, he qualifies them.
I've been feeling like such a failure as a mother lately. However, I feel like he has called me to this job on earth. I feel like he has called me to participate in adoption, homeschooling, and all the other things we've been doing. Therefore, he would qualify me to complete these callings.
I need to pray more for him to help me. He will help in all things.

No comments: