Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All about Ana

I thought I haven't written down what Ana has been doing so I'll do that now...

She signs very well, and knows most words that goes with her signs now. I don't know if everyone would know what she's saying but we can tell the difference.

When she wants anything she says please please please please please

She's walking although wobbly and she falls down a lot. She does have crossed toes and that may have to do with her balance issues.

She wants to eat everything we're eating which is one reason we're trying to transition to gluten free so I can fix one meal that we can all eat. She loves bananas if they're very ripe. She's learned when she says cracker that it either means the yummy animal crackers or the yucky gluten free crackers we got at first. She won't eat the first ones now and I don't blame her.

We're stressing about nursery cause there's always food on the floor. I don't know what we'll do unless I go in first and vacuum and then take her out before they feed snacks.

Ana loves babies and tries to poke their eyes out lovingly while she says "eyes". She practices at home with her plastic babies. She also likes to feed them and give them blankies (i.e. smother them)

She loves balls and balloons of all sorts. Andy even has a big exercise ball that she pushes around the floor.

She loves shoes and socks and tries to sing the sock song from signing time while putting them on her feet "sock sock sock sock sock sock."

2 comments:

We in Minnesota said...

Cute. She is getting too big too fast.

Karies place said...

Thanks for letting me post this contest on your comments. Here's the link. Check it out yourself.
http://www.bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/