Tuesday, November 11, 2008

homeschool blogger, my momhelp

The assignment this week for homeschoolblogger is to tell about your mom help, as in what gets you through the day...
I laughed at this cause Russ was just commenting on how I blog way too much. That's because it's my sanity. I know I can "talk" to you all here. The kids are usually in here with me (the school room) and we're all doing a project. If I go out of the room I'll hear fighting in 2 minutes so it's much easier to lose myself in the world of blogging.
That being said...I have no scripture that goes along with blogging...LOL...but here's one that will fit if I'm frustrated and I've had it.

Take heed that ye despise not one of these alittle ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:10

8 comments:

Becca said...

Oooh, good one. I needed that one today.

Andi Carter said...

Yes, blogging can be addicting, as can all those Facebook and Shout Life and the Homeschool Lounge. I'm overwhelmed and have a new "Blogging without Obligation" motto.
I absolutely LOVE your header! Are those your girls? Just like Laura and mary!

Karies place said...

I have to say pretty much the same with me. Sometimes during the day, I will leave my blog window up so that if I need to just jot something down, it's right there. But I also find, that I, too, sometimes find myself blogging too much and not teaching my kids. So when that happens I just click out. lol

Karie

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I can so completely relate to that! Just 15 minutes of blogging is tremendously relaxing!

Mrs. Darling said...

Ive blogged for 6 years but lately I hardly have time to be on the computer however the blogging habit is firmly in place and the old blog gets a daily update whether Im busy or not! LOL

Unknown said...

Sometimes blogging is a stress reliever for me, sometimes it's a cause of stress lol. I enjoyed reading your post this week. :)

Pressed Petals said...

LOVE the music!! Blogging is addictive!

Unknown said...

I use blogging too, as a way for some mom time.