Monday, November 17, 2008

Wife Tag

Make your husband fill this out and send it to more people...

Q. Where did you meet? I was working at Mervyn's (before Dayton Hudson sucked them dry and pawned off the carcass) when Danika walked in. There was something about her that was special. Maybe it was the way she chased me, but I was hooked and reeled in. Sometimes you don't know what you were missing until it finds you.


Q. How long did you date before you got married? 9 months.


Q. How long have you been married? 14 years, but it seems like forever. I don't seem to remember much of my life before we were married. Probably because I didn't have much of a life before we were married.

Q. What does she do to surprise you? Hide behind doors or yank the covers off when I am sleeping.


Q. What is your favorite feature of hers? Her happy face.


Q. What is your favorite quality? Her ability to adapt, improvise and overcome. Present her with a problem and she will find the right solution.


Q. Does she have a nickname for you? Several.


Q. What is her favorite food? Marzipan or Chineese food with ice cream.


Q. What is her favorite sport? Running after the kids.


Q. When and where did you first kiss? On the lips, at night. But not too late. It was when I dropped her off at her house. She was in the door, and I was on the steps outside.


Q. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I like talking with Danika. She would prefer that I take her out more often to do it.


Q. Do you have children? Three, soon to be four.


Q. Does she have any hidden talents? Many, but they don't stay hidden for long. Someone has a problem or she finds a challenge, and a new talent comes out.

Q. How old is she? 27.


Q. Who said "I love you" first? ME, although she might deny it.


Q. What is her favorite music? Right now I think fiddling, although she loves all good music.


Q. What do you admire most about her? Her foresight. She sees what we need to do ahead of time and gets us started in the right direction.


Q. What is her favorite color? Light tan.

2 comments:

Dana said...

awwwwww, isn't he sweet? That is, I think?

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I could let my husband fill out something similar but it would have to be when I was on good behavior! LOL You are obviously an amazing lady!