Wednesday, August 27, 2008

yummy, easy dessert

Hmmm, I was going to take a picture but we ate them all....
small sized sticky rice balls rolled in a sugar and spice mixture. They were bite sized so we could eat them in one bite with chopsticks. The spice mixture had about 1/2 sugar and 1/2 cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, and coriander. I keep that spice mixture all combined in a shaker cause I love it more than just cinnamon and those herbs are also good get ya going herbs.
It gave it a real dessert feel but with not a lot of sugar. And soooo easy to make.
Just remember to wet your hands first or you'll be a sticky rice ball.

oh also, don't let a baby feed herself sticky rice or she turns into a sticky rice ball. Then when you pick her up you will turn into one too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering how you made the actual rice ball. I love the idea of the seasoning mixture as I love all the spices you included! Yum!